Friday, September 6, 2013

MY FRIDAY LIST

Sometimes there is so much going on that you just need to take a little break and find some happiness. So here is a list of the little things in my life that I am loving right now.

These Pillows! So dang cute and on my list of fun projects. Side note- I told Devan I would take a break on all of the home projects for a while though ;)

I LOVE crepes! Like I used to make them ALL of the time, but then it took so much time that I haven't made them in a while. Then i found this recipe! It is so dang easy and delicious! Not many ingredients and so fast to make. Not to mention people will be impressed with your great cooking skills.


And while we are talking about recipes this one for GIANT chocolate chip cookies is quite great. Devan will text me all of the time with pictures of them asking to make them again (although we do cut out a little of the butter or they go a little flat).


This is cute. Another happy project on my list.


And yes. My FAVORITE time of year is coming. The changing leave, brisk air, boots, jackets, hot chocolate, halloween, pumpkins,... and SO much more. I could just go on forever. Devan told me the other day that every time it rains he immediately thinks of me because i am slightly obsessed.


I mean, how cute is this wall decoration? I am definitely doing this!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10