Thursday, February 20, 2014

P.S. I ADORE YOU

Today I am sharing some fun news! Right now my prints are being featured until sunday on P.S. I Adore You and you can get 10 different prints from my shop. They are such a cool website and help support the fight against childhood cancer. Click on the video link below to see some of the prints available. I would love you all if you checked it out! https://www.psiadoreyou.com/Handscripted-Prints

In some other fun news I think I have created my favorite prints yet. I have created a geometric heart print. I LOVE the soft shape of the heart mixed with the geometric harshness of the colors. It comes in 5 different colors and I already have one frame in my home! These are the only 5 colors available at the moment, but don't you fret! Message me with any color combo ideas you have and I might add it to the shop! 







I hope everyone is having a great week! Tonight Devan and I got to go to dinner with Devan's parents and some friends at a thai food restaurant here in Springville. I am so grateful we have so much family close by! Now for the weekend! Check back tomorrow for a fun How-to on a art project I did for our office!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10