Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THINGS THAT MAKE ME SMILE...

Home stores. Even though I can't afford to buy, just looking is a treat!


My cute mom. Have I ever mentioned how much I would love to be just like her one day?


Amy Coon. She is one of my moms best friends and one of my other mothers. She is hilarious and great and one of a kind. Work that vacuum!


 Family visits from out of state.


Getting to spend a week with my mom in Vegas for her business. She turned 44 when we were there, but doesn't look it! I hope I age as well as her...


 Sleepy old men.


THIS GUY! Man am I one lucky girl.
 Hokulia.. with THIS GUY!


Decorating our home with good finds. I can't wait until it is finished so I can post pictures:)

Seeing this picture and immediately emailing it to my sister Mckay on her mission because she may be a little in love with llamas.


Game night with friends.


Taylor's birthday "cake" i made. 23 grapes for her age!


Making Devan try new recipes I find. Baked zucchini chips and homemade mac and cheese. Oh and our cute cooking ware.


I think we all need to try a little harder to smile a little more each day. I hope something that makes you smile today!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. It is true! We all need to smile a lot more :) I want one of those huge snow cones...I'm pretty sure that would make me smile. When are you guys coming to AZ to visit??? Lexi only talks about you EVERY day! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you soooo soooo much. Every day just thankful for you and our family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gentry, love this post so much! It truly is the little things that are so important to notice each day. I have a day off today and was so looking forward to getting a dress measured for it's new hem - then I got a migraine - flashing eyesight and horrid headache.. ugh.. the bright side I still went to the dressmaker and the dress I thrifted makes me so happy! It's a Virgo label from the USA and never worn. It is so so so beautiful and yes it made me happy this morning to see myself in it. I'd love to keep it long but I don't go out enough to warrant it, so just on the knee it must be! Oooh that rhymes. Love and hugs from NZ xx p.s. can't wait to see your home decor photos.. love the lamp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10