Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HER NAME IS TERESA...

...And she's my mom.

Often over the past couple of years I have had many people tell me "You are just like your mother!", "You two are so much alike", and "Wow, that is something your mom would do". Guess what? I love it. My mom is my inspiration. She is so freaking strong. So Beautiful. So hard working, caring, spiritual, and more. 
... And i couldn't be happier about it.

This is a shout out to my mother. I love you. YOU can do hard things. YOU inspire so many people including me. YOU are strong. Remember that. 



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Gentry honey I LOVE THIS!! You have such a gorgeous warm soul and yes you are like your very special and gorgeous mother.I love the bit ''sometimes when I open my mouth my mother comes out''. This happens to me all the time nad it makes me giggle (not sure it makes my dear hubby giggle though, LOLOL). Love and hugs from New Zealand xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentry...What you have said is SOOOOO TRUE! I get sooo much inspiration from your mom, but you are special too. It all started with your "MOM!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genry this is a wonderful testiment to how you were raised and with how much love you were raised with. Your blog today touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it. I love helping people feel something great!

      Delete
  4. I love you so much Gentry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a beautiful blog post, Gentry! This is so true! I'm such a huge fan of your mother...strong, talented, sweet, gorgeous! God bless you both! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....You made me cry! You have such a beautiful spirit! This is totally beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your mom raised a beautiful smart young lady!
    xoxo
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blessings to you and your family who are such blessings to others!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cured from herpes


    it’s unbelievable! ..


    [[ Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com]]……………...............................................................

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10