Monday, April 8, 2013

ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS


Yay! Everything with the wedding is coming together. Today I had my first DRESS fitting!!!! I was sooo nervous because I had never tried it on before and with only about a month until the wedding there was no going back, but I am SO happy with it:) I cannot wait until my April 22nd when it will be finished and I get to pick it up (Happy 21st birthday to me!).

We got our finished engagement photos back. When I first looked at the basic edits a couple of weeks ago I felt so down. I felt like I looked so ugly in all of them, but then I started thinking and realized we are all our own worst critics. Now that I have had time to look at them more I am completely in love with them and so happy with the results. I think they really capture how much Devan and I love each other. We have a great photographer named Lyndsey Fagerlund who we found through a mutually friend (thanks Stephanie!) You can visit her website at http://lyndseyfagerlund.com. Can't wait to take Bridals and then have our actual Wedding Day photos.

Here are some of my favorites... sorry there are so many! It was impossible to narrow it down!

One of my favorites!












Bridal Veil Falls was still half frozen at this point, but a completely gorgeous backdrop!



I just love him!

















 What can I say... I love him.



post signature

11 comments:

  1. so cute gentry!!! you are a mega hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just darling! You both look great in all the pictures. We are excited to come to Utah next month for the big day! So happy for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I look at your blog and all of your cute pictures all of the time now:) Can't wait to see you all!!

      Delete
  3. I love you and Devan so much. You both look so happy and in love in these photos. I love that Devan is your best friend. I love that he texted you 32 times tonight because he misses you. I love you Gentry. In every photo you are beautiful. I thought you looked so beautiful in your wedding dress. LOVE you!!!!! mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he told me that he was getting upset that I wasn't texting him back... oops. Love you:)

      Delete
  4. Gentry honey you are so gorgeous, inside and out! You radiate inner beauty, strength and just Gentry-ness!! I love how much you are both in love.. it's quite simply.. DIVINE! Love and hugs and I can't stop looking at these stunning photographs!! xxxx from New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your journey of love is so beautiful---so happy for you both. All of your pictures are beautiful because you are beautiful inside and out! Happiness always to you and Devan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING photos...you can see the love between the two of you. And you are stunning, inside and out girl. Beauty radiates from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cured from herpes


    it’s unbelievable! ..


    [[ Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com]]……………...............................................................

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10