Monday, April 1, 2013

HAPPY EASTER!


This past weekend I pretty much lived outside. It was so sunny and warm, which makes me even more excited for summer. On friday Devan and I decided to go to the park and have a picnic for lunch. For those of you who don't already know, Devan LOVES donuts. Seriously. His love for donuts is greater than anyone else I know. While we were at the store getting our food Devan told me he needed a "Big Texas", which apparently is just a really big donut. This one was the size of his head and he still had another one later on!

We also had some fun blowing bubbles. Sometimes I wonder how old we actually are.


Saturday was another fun-filled day. Dev and I went and played tennis. He whooped me of course. I'm not very good, but it's still fun to try! Then we got to have an exciting night on a double date with our friends Danielle and Justin. Devan and Justin are champs for going along with Danielle and I's easter egg hunt for them. 

Finally to cap off our weekend we got to spend Easter Sunday with some family. I don't know about you, but our easter was egg-celent (hehe). One thing that was pointed out on Sunday at church from my friend Melissa was from the hymn "I Believe in Christ". One of the lines in it says "I believe in Christ so come what may". I love it. Anything that is thrown at me I know that I can get through with Christ by my side.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10