Sunday, September 15, 2013

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Autumn. I can't even begin to describe what a great mood I have been in these past couple of weeks. It has rained at least a couple of times a week, the colors of the leaves are changing beautifully, there is a briskness to the air that only comes this time of year. Right now I am sitting in my living room with the door to outside open, a light jacket on, a fall candle burning... basically just loving life. It is great.

This weekend we were supposed to go on a camping trip with our friends, but unfortunately it rained (bittersweet). So we decided to make it a fun weekend instead. On friday they came to Springville and we all went to dinner at a place called The Trolley. You guys. This place is amazing. And cute. There is a trolley train car that is part of the restaurant so it feels so unique. On top of that the food is SO good.


So we all had fun there and then went back to play games, but ended up talking and laughing for hours. It was so fun and relaxing. We have some great friends.


On saturday we all watched the Alabama vs. Texas A&M and hung out.
I love him:)







Today Devan and I went on a drive up the canyon. It was gorgeous. AND better yet it is going to keep getting prettier throughout the month.



This inspired me to decorate for the fall! So I made this:




It's so easy guys! Everyone can do it. And it makes it feel so good in here!

First I found this image on google and printed it out.






Then I cut around the leaf and traced it onto my different patterned papers I had chosen.

On some of the white leaves I sprinkled some brown glitter to give it a little pop.



Once I laid out all of my leaves in the order I wanted them I just used some orange and white twine to attach them together!




This whole process only took a couple of hours and I did it while watching a show so it seemed to fly by. Hope you enjoy and had a great weekend of your own:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10