Thursday, May 8, 2014

DON'T BLINK

Hello there! wow it has been TWO WHOLE MONTHS since I have blogged. I feel like I just blinked and time has passed so quickly. I have no excuses except that so much time has passed and it became daunting to post since so much has happened! I decided with so much about to happen there is no better time than now to get back into it. So what has been happening these past couple of months???

Devan and I have both been working busily and he is just about to start summer semester of school. He got an internship for July and August and then will hopefully be starting his Masters program in Accounting this fall (we won't hear back for a couple weeks). I just found out he got 99% on his accounting final.. proud wife right here! My husband is a genius ;)

I have been working a lot with my Etsy  shop and am so excited about where that is going! It has definitely been keeping me busy. I did my first local market where I sold my prints and it was SUCH a great experience and I can't wait to do others in the future. I have found out some exciting news involving some of my designs... but that is a secret for the next little while! Also my "What a Wonderful World" print was turned into a download so that anybody can have it without having to wait two months! In a couple of weeks I am going to start interning at my moms company for some graphic design so that I can get more involved with that!

Devan and I are coming up on our ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of weeks... WHAT?!?! Time has seriously been flying by!

For more of what has been going on with my family visit teresacollinsdesignsblog.com because that is a whole post in itself! All I can say is that Tyler is such a fighter and I know he can get through this. Your prayers and thoughts would be so much appreciated! My mom and two brothers could also use some prayers. They are all so strong, but I know that with them living this every day it helps to know people are thinking of them...


Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10