Monday, May 12, 2014

YOU ARE AMAZING. THE END.


(Photo via @winsomejones)
I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE my mom. She is not only my best friend, but she is also one of the strongest, kindest, hardest working, and honest women I know.  She is there for anybody in our family when we need her. She has built up a VERY successful company by herself. She is definitely the glue that holds our family together.  She is Amazing. The end. 




With Mother's Day being yesterday Devan and I went and spent the day with the family. There is definitely never a dull moment when we are all together. 

























Yesterday was also my sister Mckay's 20th birthday! She is serving a mission for our church in Seattle Washington right now. We got to Skype with her (because it was Mother's Day) so it was extra special. We definitely miss that little nugget.







Mckay Asked for one of my "I am a Child of God" Prints so I sent her one this week. 



Lots going on this week. On Wednesday I am headed to New York with my mom and sister for the New York Stationary Show. My moms company is going to have a booth there and we have so many fun things planned. Can't wait. Time to start packing. Follow me on instagram @gentrybartholomew to see updates through-out the week:)

1 comment:

  1. Gentry honey, I love this post! You are such a beautiful woman, just like your Mum (NZ for Mom). What a wonderful family you are - I am constantly inspired by your love for each other and your combined strength. Have a wonderful time in New York. Smiles with love, from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10