Saturday, October 19, 2013

IT'S IN THE DETAILS

Yesterday I got an email from my wedding photographer Lyndsey Fagerlund and she let me know that MY WEDDING was featured on the Utah Bride And Groom Website!! How cool is that?! I was pretty excited. I loved my wedding (shocker I know), but I am so happy that so many others can see it now. I put so much love and time into all of the details- as did all of the wonderful friends and family that helped me. Lyndsey is an amazing photographer and definitely captured the day beautifully.

Read the article here >> http://www.utahbrideandgroom.com/blog/2013/10/18/devan-gentry-when-you-know-you-know/

Some snapshots of the article:







Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am spending it sewing curtains, cleaning my home, writing up instructions for some classes my mom will be teaching soon, AND painting some signs for customers. Busy busy busy around here!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. you are amazing and beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you are featured. such a special day of memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10