Tuesday, October 22, 2013

MUCHO GRANDE PICANTE

Devan and I have this thing... One time I asked him how much he loved me through a text. His response after a couple minutes was "mucho grande picante!" For some reason this saying has stuck! I know it doesn't make sense at all in Spanish, but it sums up our love. Direct translation: so much spicy!... Ya. I don't know why it stuck, but we say it all the time. It's kinda our thing.

Yesterday marked five months of marriage for devan and I. Honestly it has gone by so fast and at the same time I feel like we have been together forever already! (We have been together about 2 years now) So here is a little photo montage of a couple of our best times these past months. I have come to love him more and more every day! He works so hard for us and studies so hard in his schooling. So many days he comes home and helps me with stuff for my etsy business or other little things- and he doesn't complain! He is the best thing that ever happened to me! 























Have a happy day everybody! Do something nice for somebody:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10