Thursday, January 16, 2014

CHA IN CALIFORNIA

Can I just say this view was like heaven to me after all of the cold and snow these past couple of months? Seriously. Words cannot describe…


 So this past week I went to California for CHA- which stands for Craft and Hobby Association. Its a huge convention where people from all kinds of companies come and buyers from all over the world come to see your product. My moms company is a scrapbook design company.

Here is a picture of all of us that worked the booth. Me, my mom, Sean the sales director, and Cheri the design team lead.

 

While we were in California we got to see Matt, Kayla, and the kids. It was so funny because every time a camera came out Zellie would immediately pull this face! 









Here are some pictures of her booth! Just in case anyone was wondering...

















Anyways, it was a great week filled with some sun, lots of work, and getting to see some friends I don't see very often:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10